RE: Sketch out the TV Control API

Hi Gene, other editors and all,

Here are some information with regard to editing the spec:
- The CG Specification / Report Requirement is at [1], such as formal identification, style sheets, logo etc.
- Draft reports can be published anywhere, but the final report must be published at W3C site.
- General editor's practice at W3C WG is that:
  * Use Github for daily editing work. Editors collaborate the editor work at Github, and produces working ED (Editor Draft) at Github from time to time.
  * Once working ED can be published as a stable ED, Editor needs to do PubRules check, and related markup validation service and link checker. If there is any issue, Editor needs to resolve those issues before next step
  * Once the ED passes all of the checker and validation, it needs to be uploaded to W3C Mercurial repository so that it can be published as an ED (which is officially publicly accessible).
  * Once the ED is stable and can be published as a WD, Chair will pick up the version of ED and publish it as a WD.

Thus here is my suggestion:
- For now, let's use Github to work on the interim and working version of our spec.
- Other WGs set up their Github repository under [2], e.g. HTML [3].
- Thus we can set up our own Github repository, such as "https://github.com/w3c/tvapi".
- When we work on this working version ("Editor Draft") of our spec, we need to make sure it conforms to the CG Specification / Report Requirement in terms of style, etc. [1].
- ReSpec script will be very helpful [4]. I suggest that we use ReSpec to produce the ED draft.
- I will request W3C for Mercurial Repository for us to publish the stable ED versions from time to time.
- I will publish WD versions too once ED reaches certain milestones until final draft specification.

Let me know what you think and if you have any question and/or comments.

Thanks
Bin

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/

[2] https://github.com/w3c/