Re: CfC: Make IMSC-HRM an "undateable Recommendation"?

   hi,

   just fyi on related procedure.

On 2024/01/29 23:58, Nigel Megitt wrote:
> TTWG,
>
> I noticed from the transition request <https://github.com/w3c/transitions/issues/590> to take IMSC-HRM out of CR that we did not apply the change needed to make it a Recommendation to which additional features can be added post-publication, using the streamlined process at https://www.w3.org/2020/Process-20200915/#revised-rec-features <https://www.w3.org/2020/Process-20200915/#revised-rec-features>

   Actual procedure is defined at following subsection of above link at:
https://www.w3.org/2020/Process-20200915/#change-review

   Main requirements are:
- Call review on list of changes/additions, for both AC review and IPR, over 60 days
- limited to once per six month
- implementation experience

   So, no need to pass / go through FPWD->CR, but need similar procedure as PR->REC.