From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com<mailto:pal@sandflow.com>>
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 13:02
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk<mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>>
Cc: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: {Agenda} TTWG Meeting 2019-03-21

FYI. The meeting call below contains two meeting durations: "15:00 - 17:00 (1 hour) UTC" and "2 hours, beginning at 1500 UTC."

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 6:34 PM Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk<mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>> wrote:

Our weekly call will go ahead this week, exceptionally scheduled for 2 hours, beginning at 1500 UTC.

Summary agenda:

1. This meeting
2. TTWG Charter
3. TTML Profile Registry Actions, Pull Requests and Issues
5. TTWG Future requirements
6. WebVTT Implementation Report
7. TTML3 Pull Requests
8. AOB – please notify of any other AOB now!
8.1 Status of iaisons with MPEG and VR-IF about 360ΒΊ subtitle positioning
8.2 September F2F meeting
8.3 Mercurial decommissioning - do we have anything we need ongoing access to?

Time
15:00 - 17:00 (1 hour) UTC

Please be ready for a prompt start at 15:03am UTC time.

Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to UTC Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.

Check https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190321T15&p1=1440

Joining details:

see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-tt/2016Oct/0009.html

(members-only link – if you can't see this and wish to join please contact me)

Kind regards,

Nigel

http://www.bbc.co.uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk