From: Philippe Le Hégaret [plh@w3.org]
Sent: 14 March 2019 17:52
To: Timed Text Working Group
Cc: Nigel Megitt
Subject: Republishing WebVTT as CR with features at risk (CfC)

The proposal from today's call is to update the WebVTT in /TR as a CR
with the following list of features at:
[[
collision avoidance with snap-to-lines false
::cue-region pseudo-element
:past and :future pseudo-classes
]]

The draft document prepared by Gary is at:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/webvtt/90265659a7b01fafba5e464f40ccbf781c6fdaa3/archives/2019-03-06/Overview.html

If anyone objects to update the draft, please speak up before the TT
call on March 28.

Thank you,

Philippe