Re: September meeting of TTWG

Hi Thierry,

> Please avoid scheduling a meeting in Europe during TPAC 2019 : 16-20
September 2019 in Fukuoka, Japan

TPAC was unfortunately scheduled concurrent with both IBC and SMPTE plenary
meetings, which are two key events for media/standards folks that take
place September 13-21.

Are you saying that you could not attend a meeting in Europe if it were
scheduled concurrent with TPAC?

Best,

-- Pierre