Re: Publishing WebVTT as a Proposed Recommendation (CfC)

Hi Philippe et al.,

Does the following mean, found in the implementation report, mean that
the feature is not supported by implementations today?

"Text combine upright: These are all implementation issues. The
text-combine-upright CSS property hasn't been whitelisted by them."

Also, where would I find the test for that feature?

Best,

-- Pierre