Re: Publishing WebVTT as a Proposed Recommendation (CfC)

Please can you extend the deadline to June 20 in line with the group¹s
decision policy [1]?

[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/05/timed-text-charter.html#decisions

This allows for 10 _working_ days, which we normally take to mean 2
calendar weeks.

Thanks,

Nigel