Re: version 02 of the TTML RTP draft

For reference, the response from the payload chair at [1] requests that the
media type registration is included, following the guidance in RFC8088.

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/payload/LhVTvLkldXeqTlf-qryPu5sLGQs

If we wish to make a case for not doing so here then we should pen a
response to that email explaining the reason for the exception.

I will not volunteer to do that right now (and in any case would
appreciate further input), but I will respond as per the consensus of the
group in Thursday¹s call to say that the IANA media type registration
needs to remain as is and not be updated but that the TTML Profile
Registry may later be updated to include a reference to the profiles
defined in the RTP Payload for TTML document.

Kind regards,

Nigel

On 07/02/2019, 17:50, "Michael Dolan" <mike@dolan.tv> wrote:

> [...]

http://www.bbc.co.uk