Re: #backgroundColor + <image>

Hi Glenn,

The specification is unclear at best: the #backgroundColor definition
defers to TTML1, which has no concept of <image>.

Unambiguous feature designators are important since profiles like IMSC use
them to impose conformance requirements.

The approach taken with #padding, which adds capabilities introduced in
TTML2 as a separate feature designator, seems clear and explicit.

Best,

-- Pierre