Re: {Agenda} TTWG Meeting 2019-08-08

   hi

   Let me perform short introduction on i18n labels I've added to tt-req and tt-module-cjk-ext-1, in AOB

https://github.com/w3c/tt-reqs/labels/i18n-comment
   Issue the i18n WG has raised and looks for a response on.
https://github.com/w3c/tt-reqs/labels/i18n-tracking
   TTWG bringing to attention of i18n WG, or tracked by i18n WG but not needing response.