Re: {Minutes} TTWG Meeting 2019-04-04

Hi all,

Quick confirmation on the WebTT state of things:

* Bugzilla WebVTT bugs have all migrated to GitHub

* https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/text-tracks/raw-file/default/608toVTT/608toVTT.html
needs to be rescued and updated to match the current spec. It was a
deliverable of this WG at some stage (not sure if it still is). I
would not just dump it into the WebVTT GitHub repo, but create a new
one if possible.

* for the DIFF I simply used the W3C diff service at
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Silvia.