Re: Agenda items re: CR exit criteria

Hi Cyril,

> - the fact that the font size tests are not passing

I wonder if the anamorphic font size tests are needed at all, as Nigel
points out, they merely result from a note being promoted to normative
text. In addition, I have not been able to find implementations of the
feature besides TTPE, so, this perhaps reduces the need for a test even
further assuming that TTML1 3ED merely clarified what TTPE already
implemented.

> - The fact that TTPE and ttval columns are empty

Yes, I am hoping Glenn can fill in the TTPE column, which is necessary.

TTVal should not be needed, hopefully.

>  It seems pretty straight-forward. Do you foresee any problem with that?

I do not, and hopefully the rest of the group feels the same.

Best,

-- Pierre