Re: Test Repos for TTML{1,2}

Sound like a good idea to me. I don't have permissions to create repos in the w3c organisation on GitHub.

Philippe, please could you create them?

Nigel

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>
Date: Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 05:05
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: Test Repos for TTML{1,2}

After our last call, I gave some more thought to whether to use separate repos for TTML{1,2} tests, and have come to the conclusion that this would be a good idea, primarily as it allows separating spec issues from test issues. While we could also do this by labeling, I think that overall it will improve matters for editors and test maintainers. Therefore, unless there is an objection, I would like Nigel or PLH to create the following repos:

  *   w3c/ttml1-tests
  *   w3c/ttml2-tests

The current TTML1 tests would be migrated to the former, while TTML2 tests would be populated into the latter.

G.

http://www.bbc.co.uk