Re: Call for Consensus to publish WebVTT as a Candidate Recommendation

Hi David,

If you look at the source of your original email, you will see:

<https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/silviapfeiffer/=
webvtt-spec/blob/f8da4f27205ed2c11b7dedbf46d91b363eaafe9b/archives/2018-04-=
15/Overview.html <https://w3c.github.io/ttml2/index.html>>

Anyway... just trying to help.

Best,

-- Pierre