Re: edited TTWG draft charter, VTT?

> Guys, if we want VTT to go to Rec. we need more teamwork

Netflix feels that the IMSC1.1 profile of TTML2 is the best options for
global subtitles both as a master format, and for distribution to devices.
This has been a collaborative project that has required significant
investment from many participants over several years.  We do not see where
WebVTT adds any additional value, and thus are not inclined to make any
investment in the effort.  I believe that is best left to the strong WebVTT
proponents to drive.