AW: TTWG new charter to be produced ASAP.

Hi Thierry, all,

I reviewed charter and issues. I filed three additional issues.

Apologies for the delay. If you see the groups work of the last months the delay is ironically the best argument for its re-chartering. There has been so much work on IMSC 1.0.1, IMSC 1, TTML2 and TTML1 3rd Ed. that the re-chartering got out of sight.

Best regards,

Andreas