Re: TTML1 3ED CR transition request

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for that. The resolution to transition was recorded on 1st
March, so the review period ends on 15th March. That means that the
transition request cannot be made until 15th, and publication will likely
be some days after then.

Thierry/Philippe, what publication date should we aim for if we request
transition on 15th March?

Kind regards,

Nigel

On 06/03/2018, 16:51, "Pierre-Anthony Lemieux" <pal@sandflow.com> wrote:

>Hi Thierry and Nigel,
>
>Please find a draft CR for TTML1 3ED at:
>
>https://rawgit.com/w3c/ttml1/TTML1-3ED-CR1-build/index.html
>
>I set the transition date to March 15.
>
>Let me know if you need any assistance preparing the transition
>request and/or run into issues with pubrules.
>
>Best,
>
>-- Pierre

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in