[imsc] Improve dependent feature boilerplate text

From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 15:20:57 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
palemieux has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/imsc:

== Improve dependent feature boilerplate text ==
See https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/395#issuecomment-400760541

_I see that there are mentioned features in a "See disposition for XXX" style that have no entry in the features table. I think that's confusing and would rather simply say something like "partially supported via the dependent features [supported features list]" and omit the unsupported dependent features altogether._

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/410 using your GitHub account