From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org<mailto:tmichel@w3.org>>
Date: Monday, 25 June 2018 at 10:41
To: Glenn Adams via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org<mailto:sysbot+gh@w3.org>>, "public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>" <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk<mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>>
Subject: Re: [ttml2] Pull Request: Create CR2 publishing package.

Glenn, Nigel,

Tar package now uploaded at final destination at

https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/CR-ttml2-20180628/

The document is now ready for publication as it passes all validators.

But I can't send the publication request to the webmaster, as I don't have transition request approval from the director (see his earlier email).

Thierry