Re: CfC: Request transition of TTML1 3ED to CR2

As an FYI, PLH's scheduling tool [1] shows an (earliest) date of October 30
for REC based on normal scheduling constraints. Note also that even if we
are ready to go to CR2 on 08/01, that due to other constraints, TTML1 CR2
couldn't be published until 08/07. Assuming the W3M will not accept the
request to shorten the 60 day exclusion period, this works out to a minimal
delay of 47 days for TTML2 (assuming TTML2 could have met its best case
dates in the first place). On the other hand, this will give 47 more days
before TTML2 has to go to PR (moving from August 9 to September 25), and
thus provide additional time for test construction and implementation
progress.

[1]
https://w3c.github.io/spec-releases/milestones/?cr=2018-08-01&noFPWD=true