Re: Proposal to apply IMSC 1.0.1 editorial commits to IMSC 1.1

Thanks for the proposal Pierre, I agree with it, and have checked each of
the commits. Some of them look the same as pull requests that have been
merged so I've provided the links: if anyone wants to navigate back to see
the issue and why we made the change, you can use the pull request links
to do that.

Kind regards,

Nigel

+1 - this appears to be the same as https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/269