Re: [imsc1.1] Comments from APA

Dear Janina,

Following this, I have raised each comment individually for tracking
purposes at:

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/315

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/316

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/317

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/318

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/319

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/320

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/321

You (and all) are welcome to follow and participate in the discussion
there, otherwise we will discuss the issues, arrive at a WG disposition
for each comment and request your comments on those dispositions.

Kind regards,

Nigel