AW: Blocks CR Label

Von: Nigel Megitt [mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Januar 2018 11:31
An: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>; TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Betreff: Re: Blocks CR Label

As per my email of 25th Jan:

> Please could any members who would object to transitioning to CR based on issues not being resolved add this label to the relevant issues. If possible also prepare a pull request in the next week against the issue.

We are indeed obligated to resolve WR issues, however if a member believes that an unresolved issue would prevent them from agreeing to transition to CR, then we would not have consensus unless that issue were resolved. Therefore individual members can apply the label, rather than the WG needing consensus on applying the label.

[Andreas Tai] +1 This is a very good strategy. It helps to get an overview over potential blockers in advance. If they get resolved, it is much more likely that we manage the different process steps successfully.