Re: Implementation IMSC 1.0.1 - activeArea and fillLineGap

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for this. Thierry has added it to the IMSC 1.0.1 Implementation
Report [1].

We have now satisfied the CR exit criteria defined in IMSC 1.0.1 CR, and
have resolved to request transition to Proposed Recommendation (PR) when
there is a suitable PR document version, and all 5 open issues on IMSC
1.0.1 have been closed.

Merging the 5 open pull requests will close all of those issues; all of
those pull requests currently have an approval review on them, and none of
which have a "request changes" review. The most recently opened pull
request was 3 days ago, so the earliest projected date for a PR version
will be 5th February.

The transition request will hopefully be made on 8th February assuming
there are no objections raised within the Decision Policy review period,
which ends on 8th February.

Kind regards,

Nigel

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_0_1_Implementation_Report#Tests