Re: F2f agenda

Hi Silvia,

Got it. So, no formal objections and/or unresolved wide-review
comments as far you know?

I could not find the following information at either [1] or the wiki
page. Should I look somewhere else?

- documentation of substantive changes
- how adequate implementation experience will be demonstrated
- list of organizations that should be informed of the transition

Best,

-- Pierre