W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > February 2018

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2018-02-15

From: Cyril Concolato <cconcolato@netflix.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:46:31 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMiyXwCC=oeMnSZoY+uLTFKxzLwG_ZuPjr3irTZYVoqeYomW2g@mail.gmail.com>
Cc: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi Nigel,

I would propose that we start with the open PR related to the i18n
comments. Tomorrow all PRs will be 14days old. We have received feedback
from Richard. We should be able to merge most if not all of them.

Cyril

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

> *This meeting is scheduled for up to 12**0m**. Please be ready for a
> prompt start at* *10:03am* *Boston time. *
>
> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>
> Check https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
> iso=20180215T10&p1=43
>
> Thursdays 10:03am-12:00pm Boston local
>
> *Joining details: *
>
> see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-tt/2016Oct/0009.html
> (members-only link – if you can't see this and wish to join please contact
> me)
>
> *Agenda+ Assign Roles*
>
> *Chairs: *Nigel Megitt
>
> *Scribe:* usually Nigel – open to offers!
>
> *Regrets: *None
>
> *Activity since last meeting:*
> See individual agenda items for recent activity on specific products
>
> Cross-product TTWG board: http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/board/
> *We are still using tracker for **actions* *unrelated** to issues.*
> *Please do not add or modify **issues** in tracker!*
>
> IMSC: https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pulse
> TTML1: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pulse
> TTML2: https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pulse
> TTML Profile Registry: https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/pulse
> TTML-WebVTT mapping: https://github.com/w3c/ttml-webvtt-mapping/pulse
> WebVTT: https://github.com/w3c/webvtt/pulse
>
> *Agenda+ Prioritise discussion for this meeting and look ahead*
>
> Check-point for order of topics – I'd suggest, subject to reordering:
> 1. TTML2 Actions, Pull Requests and Issues
> 2. TTML1 Actions, Third Edition Pull Requests and Issues
> 3. IMSC Actions, Pull Requests and Issues
> 4. IMSC vNext requirements Actions, Pull Requests and Issues
> 5. CSS Actions Review
> 6. WebVTT (David Singer to Chair if present)
> 7. HDR in PNG (placeholder)
> 8. AOB – please notify of any other AOB now!
>
>
> Reminder re future milestones and meetings:
>
> *February meetings:*
>
> Thursday 22nd February: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
> *New*: Joint meeting with APA, Wednesday 28th February 1700 UTC, details
> to follow.
>
> *IMSC 2 and TTML2 publication events:* see the timeline of upcoming work
> at https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications#
> Timeline_of_TTML2_and_IMSC2_work
>
> *Further ahead:*
>
> Thursday 1st March: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
> Thursday 8th March: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
> Thursday 15th March: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
> Thursday 22nd March: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
> Thursday 29th March: TTWG meeting ? Hour(s)
>
> *Agenda+ TTML2 Actions, Pull Requests and Issues*
>
> *Actions*
>
> ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
> ACTION-443 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443/edit> open Prepare
> a document showing mapping arib ruby extension features to ttml2 for use as
> a liaison document to arib.
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/443> Glenn Adams
> 2016-08-26 TTML2 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
> ACTION-462 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462/edit> open Create
> issue on ttml2 to add "mapping from other versions and profiles of ttml"
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/462> Glenn Adams
> 2016-04-28 TTML2 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
>
> *Recent Activity*
>
>  24 Pull requests merged by 3 people
> Merged #608 Improve animation value syntax (#383).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/608>
> Merged #604 Remove auto value for rubyAlign (#249).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/604>
> Merged #599 Forward interoperability of attribute extensions in TT
> namespaces (#358). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/599>
> Merged #637 Mark text orientation sideways{Left,Right} at risk (#280).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/637>
> Merged #597 Remove @format attribute from audio, font, and image elements
> (#544). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/597>
> Merged #596 Remove root style inheritance (#546).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/596>
> Merged #606 Remove ttp:version parameter attribute (#435).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/606>
> Merged #595 Remove support for unitless lengths (#561).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/595>
> Merged #648 Update to 2018 Process document (#631).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/648>
> Merged #622 Add better overflow example (#358).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/622>
> Merged #593 Map measure 'auto' on region to '100%' rather than
> 'available' (#351). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/593>
> Merged #646 Fixing missing 9 in digit definitions (#642).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/646>
> Merged #645 Fix typo "steroscopic" (#640).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/645>
> Merged #644 Fix link to ED in README (#641).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/644>
> Merged #601 Add note from TTML1 regarding padding and writingMode (#358).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/601>
> Merged #600 Fix from TTML1 to clarify the use of attributes in TTML
> namespace but NOT defined in TTML (#358).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/600>
> Merged #602 Apply changes from TTML1 clarifying epoch (#358).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/602>
> Merged #628 Clarify the note text around region association (#592).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/628>
> Merged #629 Quote value syntax keywords (#587).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/629>
> Merged #627 In tts:fontSize replace applies and expresses with determines
> (#548). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/627>
> Merged #626 Update reference to changes document; add editorial note for
> processi… <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/626>
> Merged #610 Simplify argument-list expression (#589).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/610>
> Merged #607 Refactor support for foreign namespace attributes and
> elements (#439). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/607>
> Merged #615 Add notes elaborating use of altText named metadata item
> (#490). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/615>
>
>  21 Issues closed by 3 people
> Closed #383 Improve animation value syntax.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/383>
> Closed #280 Sideways shouldn't be tied to tblr vs tbrl
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/280>
> Closed #544 Consider removal of ``@format`` on embedded content element
> types. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/544>
> Closed #546 Remove root style inheritance functionality.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/546>
> Closed #435 Is ttp:version="2" required if ttp:contentProfiles is
> present?  <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/435>
> Closed #561 Do not default to px units in the absence of units on a
> <length> expression. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/561>
> Closed #631 Update to Process 2018.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/631>
> Closed #351 Measure 'available' for region extent excludes padding and
> border. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/351>
> Closed #642 Digit definitions missing "9".
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/642>
> Closed #640 Typo "steroscopic" in tts:disparity definition.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/640>
> Closed #641 README.md: link to latest editor's draft outdated.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/641>
> Closed #643 @animate in TTML1 diff
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/643>
> Closed #609 Loosen coupling between item name="usesForced" and forced.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/609>
> Closed #382 Time containment of out-of-line animations.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/382>
> Closed #592 Possible misinterpretation of note in §11.3.1.2 Inline
> Regions. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/592>
> Closed #587 Quote all keywords in value syntax expression definitions.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/587>
> Closed #548 A single length value for tts:fontSize specifies both height
> and width. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/548>
> Closed #437 Change summary not up to date.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/437>
> Closed #589 Simplify argument-list syntax.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/589>
> Closed #439 Foreign namespace elements not reflected in syntax.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/439>
> Closed #490 Clarify use of altText named metadata item.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/490>
>
>    - *Pull Requests open for review (to discuss if requested):*
>
>     14 Pull requests proposed by 2 people
>    Proposed #632 Fill in definition of tts:fontSelectionStrategy, add to
>    schema, fix t… <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/632>
>    Proposed #636 Revert <set> to TTML1 syntax and semantics
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/636>
>    Proposed #638 Simplify syntax of animation value used with set element
>    (#633). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/638>
>    Proposed #639 Add #set* feature designators, expand/refactor #animate*
>    and #animati… <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/639>
>    Proposed #647 Deprecate use of sequential time containment with smpte
>    discontinuous… <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/647>
>    Proposed #649 Specify semantics of percentage length used with
>    tts:{bpd,ipd} (#369). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/649>
>    Proposed #650 Specify font loading semantics (#368).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/650>
>    Proposed #651 Update requirements for claim of document (content)
>    compliance (#495). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/651>
>    Proposed #652 Resolve confusion between default and implicit (#590).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/652>
>    Proposed #653 Review ISD construction vs syntax (#376).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/653>
>    Proposed #654 Remove issue note that has already been addressed (#358).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/654>
>    Proposed #655 Refactor and refine non-terminal syntax for profile
>    designators (#365, #366). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/655>
>    Proposed #664 Add missing feature designators (#657).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/664>
>    Proposed #665 Clarify that metadata has no presentation semantics
>    (#656). <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/665>
>
>    Plus 10 pull requests open for longer:
>
>    Proposed #605 Add note for wide ruby annotations
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/605>
>    Proposed #613 adding ruby pinyin example
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/613>
>    Proposed #614 Further constrain ruby descendants (#372).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/614>
>    Proposed #616 Make begin times relative to the document temporal
>    coordinate space (#512) <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/616>
>    Proposed #617 enable inline ruby presentation based on document
>    processing context <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/617>
>    Proposed #618 use mono ruby in example of rubyPosition
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/618>
>    Proposed #619 clarify use of tts:textCombine
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/619>
>    Proposed #620 Clarify presentation processor behaviour for anamorphic
>    fonts <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/620>
>    Proposed #623 mapping btw rb and rt in complex cases
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/623>
>    Proposed #624 remove rubyOffset <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/624>
>
>    Proposed #625 Use glyph area wording for textOrientation (#281).
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/625>
>
>
>
>    *New (and old) Issues and Pull Requests to discuss:*
>
>    (Plus unresolved issues with ongoing conversations, to be confirmed.)
>
> TTML2 issues and pull requests *labelled for the agenda*:
> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/labels/agenda
>
> Issues marked as Agenda:
>
> Enhance font selection semantics.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/371>
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/552>Agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Aagenda>
>
> Pull requests marked as Agenda:
>
> Fill in definition of tts:fontSelectionStrategy, add to schema, fix t…
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/632>agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>
> Make begin times relative to the document temporal coordinate space (#512)
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/616>agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>
> Specify missing validation semantics (#362, #363, #367, #541).
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/594>agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>
>  11 Issues created by 2 people
> Opened #663 Determine and specify CR exit criteria in SoTD.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/663>
> Opened #662 Compile and list at-risk features in SoTD.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/662>
> Opened #661 Specify that loaded fonts have priority in font selection
> strategy. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/661>
> Opened #660 Remove dangling issue notes that have been resolved.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/660>
> Opened #659 Add links around unlinked element and attribute references.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/659>
> Opened #658 Check changes document and new vocabulary appendix.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/658>
> Opened #657 Define missing feature designators.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/657>
> Opened #656 Metadata has no presentation semantics.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/656>
> Opened #635 Revert <set> to single attribute and remove @fill and
> @repeatCount attributes <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/635>
> Opened #634 Specify implicit duration of <br>.
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/634>
> Opened #633 Remove <animation-value-list> as permissible syntax from
> <set> definition. <https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/633>
>
>
> *Links*
>
> Most recent WD published at https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-ttml2-20170630/
> Current ED available at https://w3c.github.io/ttml2/
>
> Current open issues:  https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues
> See spreadsheet of editorial actions at https://github.com/w3c/
> ttml2/blob/master/spec/ednotes.xlsx
> Edit/build instructions now in README in ttml2/spec/ at
> https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/blob/master/spec/README.md
>
>
>
> *Agenda+ TTML1 Actions, Pull Requests and Issues*
>
> Actions – none in Tracker
>
> *Recent Activity*
>
> No pull requests merged.
>
> No issues closed.
>
>
> *Pull Requests To Review (if discussion requested)*
>
>
>  1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
>
>    - Proposed #342 Updated SOTD in preparation for CR transition
>    <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/342>
>
>
>
> Plus 3 open for longer:
>
> Proposed #340 Specify timing semantics for <br>
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/340>
> Proposed #301 Clarify tts:fontSize semantics
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/301>
> Proposed #279 Specify semantics of fontSize in 'em' on region
> <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/279>
>
>
>    -
>
>
> *N**ew (and old) Issues and Pull Requests to Discuss*
>
> (Plus unresolved issues with ongoing conversations, to be confirmed.)
>
> No new issues opened.
>
>
> Clarify tts:fontSize semantics  <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/pull/301>
> agenda <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>
>
>
> *Links*
>
> TTML1 issues and pull requests *labelled for the agenda*:
> https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/labels/agenda
> TTML1 issues *blocked*: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/labels/blocked
> Current open issues: https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues
>
>
> *Agenda+ IMSC Actions, Pull Requests and Issues*
>
> *Actions*
>
> ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
> ACTION-509 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509/edit> open Propose
> liaison text for the imsc 1.1 fpwd
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/509> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2017-10-12 TTML IMSC 2.0
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/10>
> *Recent Activity*
>
> We are about to request transition of IMSC 1.0.1 to Proposed
> Recommendation.
>
>  1 Pull request merged by 1 person
>
>    - Merged #309 Clarify style resolution procedure
>    <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/309>
>
>  1 Issue closed by 1 person
>
>    - Closed #300 Missing text how attributes in IMSC Style namespace
>    should be processed <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/300>
>
>
>
>
> *Pull Requests To Review (if discussion requested)*
>
>  5 Pull requests proposed by 1 person
> Proposed #325 Change process to 2018 process
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/325> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> Proposed #326 Add explanatory text on profiles and processors
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/326> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> Proposed #328 Update scope per deprecation model
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/328> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> Proposed #330 Remove recommendations on time expressions and
> ttp:cellResolution <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/330> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> Proposed #332 Generate PR <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/332> imsc1.0.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.0.1>
>  1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
>
>    - Plus 2 pull requests open for longer:
>
>
> Proposed #314 Prohibit usesForced metadata item
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/314> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> Proposed #322 Port IMSC1.0.1 fixes <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/pull/322>
> imsc1.1
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
>
>
>
>
> *New (and old) Issues to Discuss*
>
> 7 issues labelled as agenda:
>
> APA comment: align altText restrictions with HTML alt attribute
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/321>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>horizo
> ntal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: richer semantic layers than forcedDisplay allows
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/320>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda>horizonta
> l-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: permit font related features in Image profile
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/319>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda> horizon
> tal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
> imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: specify association between image and text profile documents
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/318>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open>agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda> horizo
> ntal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: Meet WCAG SC 1.4.1 requirement
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/317>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda> hor
> izontal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: presentation customisation
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/316>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda> h
> orizontal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1>
> APA comment: Improve introduction
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/315>WR-open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3AWR-open> agenda
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda> ho
> rizontal-review
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Ahorizontal-review>
>  imsc1.1 <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimsc1.1> pr
> open
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3A%22pr+open%22>
>  4 Issues created by 2 people
> Opened #333 typo in color syntax example
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/333>
> Opened #331 document structure of guidance for other profiles
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/331>
> Opened #329 consider removing recommendations that do not appear to
> address a technical problem <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/329>
> Opened #327 Remove Editor's note in scope and update last bullet point
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/327>
>
>    -
>
> *Links*
>
> IMSC issues and pull requests *labelled for the agenda*:
> https://github.com/w3c/imsc/labels/agenda :
> IMSC issues *blocked*: https://github.com/w3c/imsc/labels/blocked
>
> IMSC 1.0.1
> Editor's draft is directly viewable at http://w3c.github.io/imsc/
> imsc1/spec/ttml-ww-profiles.html
> IMSC 1.0.1 CR published at https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/
> CR-ttml-imsc1.0.1-20170713/
> IMSC 1.0.1 Implementation report at https://www.w3.org/wiki/
> TimedText/IMSC1_0_1_Implementation_Report
> IMSC 1 Rec available at https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/
> REC-ttml-imsc1-20160421/
> Patent policy call for exclusions sent 2017-02-03, archived at
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2017Feb/0006.html
>
> IMSC Implementation Page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_
> implementation_page.
> IMSC Tests repository: https://github.com/w3c/imsc-tests
>
> IMSC 1.1 FPWD: https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-ttml-imsc1.1-20171017/
>
> Unicode CLDR discussion
> Unicode ticket is at http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/8915
> Pierre's response to the recent update is at http://unicode.org/cldr/
> trac/ticket/8915#comment:9
> Email response from Shervin at Unicode https://lists.w3.org/
> Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0018.html
>
>
> *Agenda+ IMSC vNext Requirements*
>
>
> *Links*
>
> IMSCvNext Requirements editor's draft: https://w3c.github.io/
> imsc-vnext-reqs/
> IMSCvNext Requirements repository: https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs
>
> *Recent Activity*
>
> (none)
>
> *Pull requests for review (to discuss if requested)*
>
> 3 Pull requests open for longer than a week:
>
>    - Proposed #16 Constrain text emphasis position to 'outside'
>    <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/pull/16>
>    - Proposed #17 Specify deprecation model
>    <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/pull/17>
>
> List features that are excluded from deprecation requirements
> <https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/pull/12>
>
>
> *PROPOSAL: *Publish IMSC v1.1 Requirements as a WG Note
>
> *Links*
>
> IMSC Requirements issues *labelled for the agenda*: https://github.com/
> w3c/imsc-vnext-reqs/labels/agenda :
> IMSC Requirements issues *blocked*: https://github.com/w3c/imsc-vnext-
> reqs/labels/blocked
>
>
> *Agenda+ CSS actions review*
>
> Are CSS issues filed for all style attributes for which we believe CSS
> work is needed?
>
> See also https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2017Nov/0109.html
>
> *CSS WG review*
>
> Minutes from TTWG and CSS WG joint meeting at TPAC:
> https://www.w3.org/2017/11/09-tt-minutes.html#item35
> Minutes from CSS WG Paris F2F that Nigel attended remotely on Friday 4th
> August: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Sep/0000.html
> This is at https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements
>
> TAG design review issue: https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/
> 138
>
> CSS Review of TTML2, threads: FW: TTML2 horizontal review with CSS
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0013.html> and Fwd:
> Subtitle/caption styling + TTML + CSS
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0019.html>
>
> CSS 2.2 request for reviews from TTWG et al: Pre-announcement of CR for
> CSS 2.2 & request for reviews
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016Dec/0017.html> When
> can we schedule a review and gather feedback?
>
>
> *Agenda+ WebVTT *
>
> ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
> ACTION-396 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396/edit> open Produce
> evidence of request for wide review for webvtt, for the archive
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396> David Singer
> 2015-04-17 WebVTT 1.0
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/8>
> ACTION-502 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502/edit> open Explain
> to david that we need a more consistent disposition of comments for webvtt.
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/502> Thierry Michel
> 2017-08-10 WebVTT 1.0
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/8>
>
>
> *Links*
>
> WebVTT Wide review wiki page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review
>
> *Activity*
>
> No pull requests merged.
> No issues closed.
> No issues created.
>
>
> *Agenda+ HDR in PNG *[placeholder agenda item]
>
> *Links*
>
> We published this Note at https://www.w3.org/TR/png-hdr-pq/ (republished
> 25th July incorporating fix for typo)
>
> Repo for PQ HDR in PNG: https://github.com/w3c/png-hdr-pq
> Draft WG Note: https://w3c.github.io/png-hdr-pq/
>
> *Activity*
>
> None
>
> *Agenda+ AOB*
>
> *References*
>
> Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 15 February 2018 02:17:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 15 February 2018 02:17:21 UTC