Re: TTML2 Editing Status

Thanks for that Glenn; I think that means I won't need to send a call for consensus to defer outstanding issues.

Everyone, please do your utmost to review the pull requests and hopefully approve them before Thursday.

Nigel

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>
Date: Monday, 12 February 2018 at 07:43
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: TTML2 Editing Status

The set of open issues that

  *   do not have an open PR
  *   are open only for pending WR disposition action
  *   are are not marked for post CR1 milestone

is now empty [1].

I expect some refinement of the associated PRs as we undergo PR review. I also expect that some of the "post CR1" issues [2] may be addressed over the next few days.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3A%22pr+open%22+-label%3Awr-for-disposition-action+-milestone%3A%22post+cr1%22

[2] https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/milestone/2

http://www.bbc.co.uk