[ttml2] Pull Request: Review ISD construction vs syntax (#376).

From: Glenn Adams via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 04:37:45 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
skynavga has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== Review ISD construction vs syntax (#376). ==
A quick review does not indicate any change is required. However, more experience is needed with the use of the ISD syntax in order to drive possible refinements of the ISD construction algorithm. I propose we do nothing at this time, and, if changes are indicated in the future, e.g., by ttml.next, then we entertain them at that time, or, if earlier changes are warranted, they can be accomplished via non-normative text added in a TTML2 2nd Edition.

Closes #376.

See https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/653