[ttml2] Word "steroscopic" in tts:disparity definition

From: Stefan Pöschel via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:00:48 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
spoeschel has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== Word "steroscopic" in tts:disparity definition ==
In §10.2.13 in the third paragraph, the word "steroscopic" is used. As the search engine of your choice returns some results for it, I'm not sure whether this is a typo or not. In the latter case I would nevertheless prefer to replace it with "stereoscopic", for consistency reasons (if there is no other reason to keep it).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/640 using your GitHub account