Re: Closing Various WR Issues for which only WR Disposition Actions Remain

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:34:36 +0000
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
For the sake of issues being "open" if work is need on them, and "closed" if no more work is needed, I'm not willing to accept that and have reopened some of those issues. Feel free to use a similar filtering approach to remove from your view the open issues you are not interested in based on the labels.