Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2018-03-29

> defined as "essential Japanese subtitle features"?
We define the essential Japanese features in this techblog
<https://medium.com/netflix-techblog/implementing-japanese-subtitles-on-netflix-c165fbe61989>,
which is based on a presentation and paper that we shared with TTWG.  This
is based on our work to launch in Japan, and a rather large set of JA
subtitle assets.