Re: TTML1 3ED exit criteria modified + need implementation report wiki page

Thanks Pierre and Thierry,

The CR exit earliest date will need to be updated when we know the
publication date - I believe we already made a resolution to say "the
earliest it can be relative to CR publication".

Kind regards,

Nigel