Re: Call for Horizontal Review of WebVTT for APA WG

Hi Thierry - we discussed this in APA Wednesday and confirm we have no
substantive comments on the spec. However, we did a quick accessibility
check and found a diagram with a super-long alt text.  We appreciate the
effort but long alt text can be hard to use; it would be better to have
a short alt text and put the longer content into a description (multiple
approaches are available to do that). Janina is meant to write up a more
concrete suggestion around that for you. Michael