Von: Nigel Megitt [mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. November 2017 12:52
An: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>; Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
Cc: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>; David Ronca <dronca@netflix.com>
Betreff: Re: Objections to TPAC resolutions on IMSC1.1

Would you (or any other member) object to moving the definition of the ittp namespace into TTML2?

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com <mailto:glenn@skynav.com> >
Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 05:56
To: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com <mailto:pal@sandflow.com> >
Cc: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk <mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk> >, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org <mailto:public-tt@w3.org> >, David Ronca <dronca@netflix.com <mailto:dronca@netflix.com> >
Subject: Re: Objections to TPAC resolutions on IMSC1.1

I support the position laid out in Cyril's email, namely, TTML2 gets (in existing TTML namespaces)

* ttp:activeArea
* ttp:displayAspectRatio
* tts:fillLineGap
* tts:forcedDisplay
* tts:linePadding
* tts:multi[Row?]Align

We ensure semantics are equivalent.

I write tts:multi[Row?]Align because I would prefer tts:multiAlign since the term "Row" is semantically inaccurate; however, I would be willing to concede this point if others insist.

Note that, as Cyril has outlined, there are syntactic modifications, so you should probably stop repeating the mantra "no modifications".

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com <mailto:pal@sandflow.com> > wrote:

Hi Glenn,

> > Netflix has proposed adding [IMSC1 extension definitions] to TTML2 with no modifications

Do you remain opposed to this approach?

Best,

-- Pierre

http://www. <http://www.bbc.co.uk> bbc.co.uk