Re: TTML2/TTML1 Backwards compatibility analysis

I added references to the following TTML1 issues from TTML2 #358
<https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/358>. As I process each of them, I
will reply to each of your specific comments as required.

   -       w3c/ttml1/#201 <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/201> agent
   and actor references

 w3c/ttml1/#204 <https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/204> generic family
name