[ttml2] revert deprecation of ttp:profile on root element

From: Glenn Adams via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 21:41:46 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
skynavga has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== revert deprecation of ttp:profile on root element ==
Upon further consideration, I believe my earlier suggestions to deprecate ``ttp:profile` (in favor of ``ttp:processorProfiles``), which suggestion as already been implemented, may have been premature. I recommend the group consider restoring the use of ``ttp:profile`` which can serve as a shorthand for ``ttp:processorProfiles`` in the common case that only one processor profile applies.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/331 using your GitHub account