Re: IMSC1.0.1 schemas as a WG Note now

Just to explain my thinking, I see the XML Schema for IMSC as essentially a software product published by the Group alongside the spec for utility. It seems to me that a GitHub repo is the appropriate and most user friendly way to access the source code. By using a release tag we can generate a stable URL easily.

I'm not against publishing in a more traditional static web page but I think we lose out on flexibility and ability to process issues and make it slightly harder for developers to track and download updates that may be made in the future.

Nigel

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the