Re: IMSC1.0.1 schemas as a WG Note now

Hi Mike,

> put the schemas in a WG Note now and reference it before publishing IMSC1.0.1.

Ok with me. I would create a separate directory on the IMSC github
repo to host the WG Note and XSD collection.

Happy to do this by Monday COB, in time for approval on Thursday and
the IMSC1.0.1 CR transition, unless significant concerns are raised.

This switch might not even be substantive since the XSD are
informative in IMSC1.

Best,

-- Pierre