Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2017-07-06

We could also sent the review-announcement to public-review-announce@w3.org.

see W3C process:
https://www.w3.org/2017/Process-20170301/#wide-review

6.2.3.1 Wide Review

The requirements for wide review are not precisely defined by the W3C
Process. The objective is to ensure that the entire set of stakeholders
of the Web community, including the general public, have had adequate
notice of the progress of the Working Group (for example through notices
posted to public-review-announce@w3.org)

Thierry