Re: Proposed IMSC 1.0.1 FPWD

Pierre,

I have uploaded the IMSC document at its final destination.
https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-ttml-imsc1-20170131/

I have check it. It passes HTMLvalidator, CSSvalidator, PUBrules.

Linkcheker stills reports some errors but these are 503 and 403 so it
should be OK.

I will request publication to the webmaster now.

https://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2017%2FWD-ttml-imsc1-20170131%2F&hide_type=all&recursive=on&depth=&check=Check

see report following

Note that http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/family.aspx?FID=10
and http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/family.aspx?FID=8

also work for me, so I also don't know  why the link checker complains
with a 503 Service Unavailable.

     The link is forbidden! This needs fixing. Usual suspects: a missing
index.html or Overview.html, or a missing ACL.
info Line: 697 mailto:public-tt@w3.org?subject=%5Bimsc%5D

     Accessing links with this URI scheme has been disabled in link
checker.
info Line: 697 mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe

info Line: 660 mailto:pal@sandflow.com

     Accessing links with this URI scheme has been disabled in link
checker.
error Line: 3996 http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/family.aspx?FID=8

Thierry