[imsc] Copy referenced schema to the schema directory for ease of validation

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:16:19 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/imsc:

== Copy referenced schema to the schema directory for ease of
validation ==
Currently the schema depends on some external schema such as `xml.xsd`
 that are not in the repository. I would like to copy them into the
repository for ease of reference when using validating XML processors,
 and modify the `import` statements to reference the filename
explicitly by adding a `schemaLocation` attribute.

I am happy to generate a pull request for this myself if nobody else
wants to do it!

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/212 using your GitHub account