Re: IMSC1.0.1 is published as a W3C First Public Working Draft

Comments:

   - Somehow I missed the discussion about version numbers. I object to
   calling this a dot dot release, i.e., 1.0.1. It should be 1.1. You can't
   add a new feature to a dot dot version.
   - There should be a Changes section added or the the specific changes
   should be summarized in the SoTD section.