Re: Implicit duration of anonymous spans + error at MediaSeqTiming002.xml?

Ok. Thanks for confirming.

It looks like MediaSeqTiming003.ttml suffers from a similar problem.
The "This text must not appear." appears since the implicit duration
of a 'seq' element ends with the active end of the last child of the
seq (according to SMIL2.1).

Do you concur?