Reminder: our next webex is 4th January

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:51:08 +0000
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Reminder that there is no call currently scheduled for Thursday this week  if there's a strong demand for one I can support but not join.

Our next call is on Wednesday 4th January, followed by a face to face on 9th and 10th January in Cupertino.

Kind regards, seasonal bonhomie, new year good cheer, or non-seasonal general good wishes for grumps/"rational thinkers" (delete as appropriate). Whatever floats your boat, may be it be buoyant.

Nigel