Re: VTT Working Draft, second wide review

Le 03/08/2017 à 23:38, Silvia Pfeiffer a écrit :
> comments inline
>
> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 3:20 AM, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
>> David,
>>
>> see my responses in line.

>> I have edited a new WD for the wide review ending sept 22nd.
>> https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-webvtt1-20170808/
>

> Should it be living at https://www.w3.org/TR/webvtt1/ ?

Yes of course it will, once the webmaster has done publication.

> (I'll make sure to copy it into our code repository also.)

OK. Only the SotD was changed.

> BTW: the linked Changes page at
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-webvtt1-20170808/changes-FPWD.html loads
> as empty. Did something go wrong during publishing?

Right I know.

The publication is not done yet. It will on tuesday. Currently only the
files have been uploaded to their final destination.

I have uploaded yesterday the changes-FPWD.html file and the server went
wrong. Now the file is like locked and I can't update it.

Therefore when I have sent the publication request yesterday to the
Webmaster, I asked him to fix this file issue.

>> I will prepare the wide review request message and send you a draft.
>>

>> The previous Wide Review is

>> This documents looks a bit like a disposition of comments for the first wide
>> review in 2014. It is edited in a wiki (there is no formal document required
>> for this by the W3C process).
>>
>> All comments seems to have been processed.
>>
>> - One is resolved but probably not incorporated "2.3- Done - CG resolution".
>
> If you go find that one, its this table line:
>
> I-1 in 6.2.1 line heights bug 28269  works for me, accepted by author
> (use CSS) ed 2.3
>
> So, the author has accepted the resolution.

Ok so we should track those commenter approval, and have links to the
commenter approval message, as we will need to show this to the director
when transiting to CR.