Re: Comment added to inline box issue

> Of course, once we define our keyword, we can officially ask the CSS WG to define an equivalent on height in a future document that would apply to non-replaced inline boxes.

Since we seem to know the semantic we need, it would be helpful to add a comment to the CSS issue to describe that semantic or to confirm that it is indeed the same as what it being proposed for "height: stretch". I suggest we discuss this on the call later and assign this action to someone here.

Nigel