[ttml2] Pull Request: Add tts:textShadow example and modify semantics

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:16:43 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== Add tts:textShadow example and modify semantics ==
This pull request makes some reversions back to CSS for
`tts:textShadow` and adds an example image. Specifically the `inset`
keyword and the 4th, "spread" value are prohibited in CSS so I removed
 them. This also dealt with an editorial note to define the semantics
of `inset`. If there is a strong need to bring back and define those
two extensions relative to CSS then I can revert those parts of the
pull request.

See https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/218