Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-05

Dear Coralie,

Thank you for this, you're welcome to join us. We have a packed agenda
today but I would like to cover this off early on if possible so I would
suggest joining at the beginning of the meeting. As you know, it is a
source of considerable frustration to WG members.

All,

since we have so much to cover today I will also propose that we extend
the duration of today's meeting to 90 minutes. I realise this is extremely
late notice so will canvas the views of attendees at the beginning of the
meeting to see if that will be okay, and if not we'll have to zoom through
some of the agenda points.

Kind regards,

Nigel

On 05/05/2016 11:42, "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

>Dear Nigel,
>
>In reponse to
><https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2016May/0001.html>, I'd
>like to make a brief appearance during today's WG meeting, at a time that
>
>works well in the agenda, in order to speak to the fact that W3C MarComm
>could not issue the IMSC1 press release as initially scheduled, and talk
>about next steps.
>
>Please, kindly let me know as soon as you may if today works and when I
>can join.
>
>Thank you!
>
>Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
>
>--
>Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org

>mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

http://www.bbc.co.uk