Re: TTWG new charter is now ready for W3M discussion.

I have discussed this issue with PlH and he said that if the group wants
to publish a REC for the technical report on how to use TTML together
with the HTML5 Text Track Model
It MUST say so, since it impacts the IP commitments and company lawyers
need the information when evaluating the charter.

Therefore I have added the following sentence, suggested by PlH, in the
deliverables section:
[[
  The Working Group may pursue the technical report on how to use TTML
  together with the HTML5 Text Track Model as a W3C Recommendation.
  ]]

see
https://w3c.github.io/charter-drafts/timed-text-charter-2016.html

If we don't want to make a REC we can always make a WG Note of it.

I guess it does reflect what was discussed during the call.

Thierry