Re: [media-types] Update to media type "application/ttml+xml"

Dear Philippe,

I could not find a complete information but it looks like TTML is a
format that could be contained in a clipboard. E.g. when transporting a
(piece of a) transcript from one document to another. Could I, thus,
suggest that you add below the Macintosh File type and such extra
information two fields:
- Windows clipboard flavour:
- MacOS uniform type identifier:
In order to find the right clipboard type names, a little bit of
research should be done on the existing practice.
Which tools exist out there which can accept or produce TTML?

thanks in advance.

Paul